We went to the beach today. Me and three of my friends. Because I didn't have any shorts (I searched, I don't have any >_>), I couldn't go to the water T_T. It was still an enjoyable trip, even though I got a little sunburn. I'm gonna try to get some shorts as soon as possible now.

As I got home from the beach, I only had about 10 or less minutes to get ready for my kobudo practice, which I managed. I actually had a weird and a nice encounter with some stranger at the bus-stop. As I got off the bus and was waiting for the next one, a guy came up to me and asked me if I had a bo inside of that tall long bag. I answered with a surprised "Yes." I was surprised, because people usually think that I have a fishing rod inside of that bag, or when I'm on the bus, some people think that it's a grabbing pole. Apparently that guy knew what kobudo was and everything.

When I got to the dojo, however, things were not as nice. I saw my sensei and a few other students waiting outside of the main door. I asked them why they didn't go inside and I found out that a class before us got cancelled, since our sensei didn't know anything about it, he couldn't mention it to the little old lady who is in charge of the dojo. Because of that, she taught that noone was coming and went home - dojo closed, we couldn't get in. Because of that, I was told to go home pretty much as soon as I got there, and to come back tomorrow evening to make up for this class. My fastest practice so far...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home