Deep bus-thoughts

I like to run through my katas in my mind as I'm riding the bus. It helps to confirm those katas to my mind and get a better idea of how I'm supposed to do it. I also wonder about random things or just look around in the bus. Today, I noticed that most of the people actually sat like so that noone could sit next to them. We have such friendly people, huh?

Tai chi was good today, I'm starting to figure out that crazy sword form a bit, just a bit, it's still complicated. Since yesterday's practice was suddenly cancelled yesterday, we made up for it today. It was great, we did "pre-testing" for the yellow belt. I got a few complaints, the biggest one was that my kiai (breathing out fast and kinda screaming) wasn't scary enough. I worked on the things they mentioned the rest of the class but they said that I was good enough for a yellow belt, just a few small things. What a nice motivation boost.

We were told to come again tomorrow also, even though we usually don't have practice then, to prepare some more for the examination, I guess. So, I'm going to have a martial week (I'll have practice every day besides Monday this week). Fun, fun, fun!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home