Details, details

Another sensei, Mr. P, came back to the practice again after not having attended it for a while. He's my favorite sensei, since he always mixes some nice humor to practice and his teaching methods just work better for me then other people's, somehow.

We mostly worked with the yellow belt material again and did some pre-testing again but Mr. P found quite a lot of details that I needed to work on in all of the material. My biggest issue was the lack of (or rather poor) kiais. So, we spent a nice amount of time working on that. Our mission was to scare the guys at the hall right next to us. I don't think I got there, but at least I think I improved. I don't feel so uncomfortable doing kiais anymore. Even though that in some parts of bo 10 kumite, doing a kiai still feels a bit weird.

Tomorrow's gonna be the last day of practice before a training camp with a guest 6. dan sensei. I still feel like I have to work on a lot of things, hopefully tomorrow can make me feel a bit better about my skills.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home